These Terms & Conditions refer to the Best Ever holiday competition
Terms & Conditions:
1. The promoter is: Green Isle Foods Limited (a member of the 2 Sisters Food Group) whose registered office is at IDA Industrial Estate, Monread Road, Naas, Co Kildare.
2. The supplier of the prizes is: Pebble Shore Travel (member of Independent Travel Experts) whose registered office is at Independent Travel Experts, 2 Crown Square, Woking, Surrey, GU21 6HR.
3. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Independent Travel Experts, The Travel Network Group, the 2 Sisters Food Group and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition. In entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. The promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the competition.
4. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
5. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. The competition will open at 12.00 on 21 March 2016 and will close at 12.00 on 29th April (the Closing Date). After the Closing Date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted by the promoter for entries not received for whatever reason.
10. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Entrants must enter the competition online by submitting the online entry form provided on http://www.goodfellaspizzas.ie/bestever/ by the Closing Date. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prizes are as follows:
- Headline Prize: One winner shall win a week away family break for a family of up to 4, and up to the value of €500
- Prize for all entrants: €50 voucher off ALL holidays booked through Pebble Shore Travel
Both prizes are subject to the restrictions set out in these terms and conditions, and any additional restrictions applied by the supplier.
13. The prizes are as stated and no cash alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are supplied by the supplier, subject to availability and the promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
14. The winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries received and verified using random.org software. Details of the €50 voucher will be visible on the website to all entrants immediately after submission of the entry form.
15. The headline prize winner will be notified by email and letter within 28 days of the Closing Date. If any winners cannot be contacted or do not claim their prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from that winner and pick a replacement winner. €50 discount voucher codes must be redeemed by 31st July 2016.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
18. The Headline prize winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image [and town of residence] in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. By entering this competition, each entrant agrees to his details being shared with Pebble Shore Travel.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to the promoter and not to any other party.
21. Insofar as is permitted by law, the promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Entrants' statutory rights are not affected.
22. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude any entrant from participating in the competition.
Prize conditions: The Headline Prize
23. The prize must be booked by 31st July 2016 and taken between 1st April 2016 and 31st December 2017.
24. The prize covers a family of up to 4, which mean 2 adults and 2 children (up to the age of 12 years), and up to the value of €500. However, should the winner be that of a smaller/larger family, or different aged children, a suitable alternative may be offered up to the value of €500.
25. The prize does not include travel insurance, travel to and from the location, food and drink, spending money, tax or personal expenses. Any other costs incurred in addition to those set out above and that are incidental to the fulfilment of the prize are the responsibility of the winner.
26. The discounted holiday vouchers may be used for all bookings made directly with the supplier using the code supplied after entering.
27. One voucher per booking is allowed and is cannot be used with any other prize.
28. In relation to all prizes, the supplier reserves the right not to offer a price match with consumer websites.